Pamukulle also known as Cotton Castle or ancient Holy City of Hierapolish ia a village which is known to be drawing the crowdd to iths thermal spring for many centuries. The name Pamukulle refers to the shimmering, snow white limestone calcium rich springs. This vast mountainside, mineral rich water foam is collected in terrace and creates milky pools. These pools are known for their healing properities and visitors come here for the warm springs and for the clay mask.
How To Book Daily Pamukulle
Do you want to visit the scenic landscape , well worry not and let us book your whole visit for you. Book your Pamukulle You want to visit this scenic landscape, well do not worry. Book your daily pamukulle excursion with us today through our online booking request form on the right hand of this web page. Don’t worry, our experts will take you through the process, just relax and enjoy this adventure in the sky.
What to Expect?
- To join the tour you will be transferred to Istanbul’s airport for a morning flight to Denizli.
- Upon arrival at Denizli’s airport, you will be picked up (search for a sign with your name) and then connected to the Pamukkale Tour
- You will be taken to the calcium structures and warm springs
- As if this splendid view wasn’t enough, there was also a Roman city built on top of this natural marvel: the City of Hierapolis.
- You can visit its ruins and see: the basilica, the impressive theatre, Roman Bath and Necropolis
- After the tour ends, your driver will take you to Denizli’s airport for an evening flight to Istanbul.
- Upon arrival, at Istanbul’s airport, our staff will await you with a sign with your name and transfer you to your hotel