Dinner Cruise on Bosphorus. A night on the Bosphorus, is certainly something you don’t want to miss during your time in Istanbul. You will be picked up from your hotel and transfered to the boat. Join our Bosphorus night cruise, get to see how beautiful the city is by night and besides that have this amazing experience with artists performing for you: dance, music and delicious food are what we have programmed for you!
PS: Please BOOK your Dinner Cruise in advance since limited seats available and last minute request will be confirmed only in case of availability.
- D.J music
- Uskudara Gideriken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
- Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by 2 male dancers).
- Belly Dancer
- Welcome cocktail on deck
- Anatolian Folk Dance (mixed show different part of Turkey)
- Turkish Romany Dance
- Hors d’oeuvres dishes
- Break hot foods (cigarette pastry and sausage)
- Fresh seasonal salad
- Grilled Fish or Chicken Steak
- Unlimited local drinks (include a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks.) – İmported drinks are available for an extra charge
- Turkish coffee
The Description of the Dinner Cruise on Bosphorus tour
|Highlights||Dinne Cruise on Bosphorus, Turkish Night, Belly Dancer, Anatolian Folk Dance|
|Departure Dates||Everyday – Check the exceptions|
|Payment Details||You can pay to your guide during the Dinner Cruise tour.|
|Pick up||Pick up from the hotels according to the location (only city hotels)|
|Drop Off||At the end of tour we will drop you off to your hotel (only city hotels)|
|Tips||Be ready to dance!|
- Everyday except New year eve & St. Valentine’s Day (We have other programs at these days)